Account Director Job Opening in Johannesburg, Fourways July 2016
Jobs opportunity : Work at EXP South Africa July 2016
Fresh recruitment : Account Director Vacancy
|Remuneration:||R35000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident, business related allowances|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
EXP is looking for an account director to manage a sponsorship portfolio.
Applications for this position will close on 18 July 2016.
If you have not been contacted by 29 July 2016 please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please limit all contact to email correspondence only.
We do not confirm receipt of applications telephonically.
Manage client’s sponsorship portfolios delivering an efficient, effective and profitable service to the agency.
Meet key performance goals with regards to client satisfaction, business development, profitability and staff performance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the portfolio to the expected high standards
- Develop the sponsorship property strategy in conjunction with the Strategy team
- Drive development and execution for new business
- Meet and/or exceed annual targets
- Responsibly manage client budgets
- Project manage and ensure seamless delivery of sponsorship campaigns and all related events and activation within property
- Produce debriefs and recons accurately and timeously
- Build and nurture client and rights owner relationships
- Follow internal and external financial and operational processes
- Relevant qualification and/or minimum of three years’ experience as an account director
- Experience in a sponsorship marketing/consulting environment
- Experience with sports, lifestyle or other sponsorship properties
- Experience with managing client portfolio with rights owners
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Finance and budget experience essential
- Strategic thinker
- Exposure to digital campaigns and branded content
- Able to prioritise and work in a pressurised environment
- Able to work long hours, weekends and to travel frequently
- Able to work on multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Independent team player
- Client focused
- Deadline driven
- Willing attitude
- Detail oriented
- Open and friendly personality