July 2016 Trainee Investigator Internships in South Africa
Profession vacancy : Trainee Investigator Internships in South Africa 2016
Employment Position : Office of the South African Public Protector recruiting
The Office of the South African Public Protector is inviting applications for its 24-months 2017 Trainee Investigator Internships from unemployed young South African graduates with a degree in law or an LLB degree.
Interested persons are requested to indicate in their application letters, their preferred Public Protector South Africa Office.
- LLB Degree or other appropriate legal qualifications• Applicant between the age of 18- 35 are eligible to apply.Experience: None.
To attend to complainants with telephone and walk-in complaints
• Assist in Investigation of complaints
• Analyse and screening of complaints
• Assessment and evaluation of complaints
• Record keeping and file administration
• To compile and submit statistical reports on investigations
• Draft correspondences and responses to complaints and all stakeholders
• Track pending complaints and refer to relevant investigative units
• Ensure timeous delivery of service and turnaround time in investigations
• Interview and advise clients/complaints timeously
• Prepare and consolidate reports for Business Units
• Responsible for files, office furniture, and other state assets under the control of the incumbent
• Perform any other relevant duties as delegated by the supervisor from time to time.
Preference will be given to candidates who reside in their respective province as there will be no transportation and relocation cost to be incurred by the office.
Please direct your application, stating the relevant reference number and location to the following address:
Head Office – Pretoria for the attention of:
Mr T. Khunou;
Private Bag X677,
or hand-deliver to:
Public Protector House,
175 Lunnon Road,
Hillcrest office Park,
Closing date: 29 July 2016
HOW TO APPLY