August 2016 Management Trainee Program openings In South Africa
Employment Position : Management Trainee recruitment 2016
Jobs opportunity : Management Trainee Program Vacancies August 2016
The company seeks graduates who are self-motivated team players, efficient, flexible and able to think on their feet in an ever-changing world.
Management Trainee recruitment plays an integral role in building the Tiger Brands talent pipeline.
The Tiger Brands Management Trainee program is a learning program, where graduates who have just completed an appropriate 3 or 4 year qualification, complete a 12 month learning program in selected disciplines.
These graduates are employed as permanent employees and are placed in appropriate positions at the end of their Management Trainee program.
Graduates must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification, have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study, must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel and have a valid driver’s license.
The Management Trainees work in various functions in Tiger Brands.
These are listed below:
- Supply Chain
Successful candidates in the Management Trainee program should have the desire to build a career with a leading branded FMCG company.
Candidates should have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their masters tertiary qualification in a field of study aligned to our business requirements (see below).
Required Experience: None
• Must be able to work in Microsoft Word and Excel
The type of qualifications that are viewed favorably to enter the graduate program include:
- BCom with majors in Logistics, Marketing, Supply Chain, HR
- BEng/BSc Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- BSc Biochemistry, Chemistry, Food Science, Nutrition and Food Science, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Information Technology
- BTech Engineering (Electrical/Industrial/Mechanical/Chemical) Biotechnology, Food Science, Food Technology.
Close Date: 2016/07/31
HOW TO APPLY