Co-Foundry – Mid-Level Full Stack Developer Job in Johannesburg, Randburg Nov 2016
Career recruitment : Mid-Level Full Stack Developer Vacancy in South Africa 2016
Employment Position : Co-Foundry New Jobs
|Remuneration:||R30000 – R40000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
|Type:||PermanentContract 3 Months|
Co-Foundry, a digital product development company which provides solutions to digital agencies and end-clients both locally and internationally, as well as developing its own suite of web and mobile based products, is looking for a mid-level full-stack web developer to join the team.
Co-Foundry believes in providing developers an opportunity to shine and become masters in their field. If you believe in strong standards, don’t-repeat-yourself practices, and thinking in components of code rather than monolithic methods, then this job is right for you.
Many apply but few are selected, so you must be able to demonstrate your experience to qualify.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will be primarily responsible for full-stack development working on a diverse set of projects in a team environment. Projects cover content websites, e-commerce platforms, web and mobile applications, and third party integrations.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Full-stack code development and architecture based on development lead specifications.
- Converting design changes and UX requirements into front-end code.
- Building website, web, and front-end and back-end code, dependent on the project and your role in the team per project.
- Working with PHP, WordPress, Laravel, and other MVC development practices.
Skills and specifications:
- Three+ years’ development experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Three+ year’s development experience with PHP.
- Two+ years’ development experience with front-end development frames such as Bootstrap, AngularJS, and/or React.
- Strong understanding of object orientated, and event-driven programming.
- Experience with image editing and slicing using Photoshop/Illustrator.
Beneficial experience/qualification (optional yet highly recommended):
- Degree/diploma in development or technical field a bonus but not mandatory.
- Experience with GIT, Bower, React, AngularJS, ExpressJS and others.
- Experience with unit test development.
- You desire good leadership and clear goals in what is needed and wanted from you.
- You are solution orientated and enjoy problem solving, and working with others.
- You look for solutions by writing efficient and practical code.