incuBeta –ICT Support Manager Vacancy in Cape Town, CBD Dec 2016
Jobs recruitment for ICT Support Manager in South Africa 2016
Career Opening at incuBeta in South Africa 2016
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
Who are we looking for?
No matter what the role, our company hires like-minded people who share our values. These are: think like a customer, work as a team, be quick and proactive, set standards as opposed to just following them, and under promise and over deliver.
If this sounds like you, you may well have what it takes to be part of the Incubeta team.
Our ICT support manager will be responsible for all operational ICT tasks within the company and we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Relevant IT degree/diploma
- Approximately five years’ relevant working experience supporting multiple users
- Experience with SQL databases, and MS SQL
- Experience with configuration and control of VPN/Firewall/Routers
- Experience with Microsoft ADS and VMWare
- Experience with both Windows and Linux servers an advantage
- Excellent English (verbal and written)
- Above average communication skills
- Proactive and independent way of working
- Team player
What will you be doing?
- Handle staff complaints and failures on all hardware and software (across laptops, desktops, Mac & Microsoft based)
- Manages the internal ticketing system for IT support
- Point of contact for all questions on hard/software for all colleagues
- Registers and processes all necessary software updates and licenses
- Maintains contact with external parties on hard/software aspects
- Effectively liaise with our external support partners and manage their call outs directly
- Takes care of the overall support on technical areas
Network and systems
- Installs, implement and maintain servers, workstations and hardware
- Prepares all new stations, creates new users on network and central
- Troubleshooting internet downtime, slow lines and resolving these issues
- After hour support for upgrades and system reboots as required by any of our agencies or the building management
- Managing all backups on a daily and weekly basis
- Guards and implements the IT policy and procedures
Why would you want to work with us?
Great coffee, a table tennis table and an exceptional view are just some of the little perks of working here. We also have custom personal development plans for our staff, a wealth of international experts to learn from, and an excellent company culture.
Cape Town, South Africa
Our South African team is based in Cape Town. We are international, tech savvy and forward thinking specialists in digital marketing. In our Cape Town office you will find our industry specialists who work within different realms of the digital marketing space all under one roof.