Microsoft Services/Infrastructure Engineer Vacancy in Cape Town Dec 2016
Jobs opening at EOH Recruitment Solutions in South Africa
Career Job for Microsoft Services/Infrastructure Engineer in South Africa
Our client is currently seeking a Microsoft services and infrastructure engineer.
The company is based in superb offices, the company’s focus is to provide technical service delivery and consulting and are always on the lookout for experienced technical integration consultants.
The company deals with corporate customers in the area of advanced Infrastructure and Virtualisation.
The departments include consulting, software asset management consulting, channel, software development, and support services.
Your role will be to manage clients systems and Microsoft infrastructure with specific focus on system centre, active directory and messaging, you will also be expected to provide skills development to other onsite resources.
Skills and experience:
- IT diploma / degree – preferable
- MCSE – highly beneficial
- Good technical hands-on skills with Microsoft system Centre
- Good communication skills
- Ability to do root cause analysis and diagnostics
- Ability to maintain correct operational procedures
- Experience with managing Microsoft infrastructure and system centre technologies, with experience on the following;
- SCCCM, SCOM, SCSM, Hyper-V, AD, Exchange
- Intune experience will be beneficial
Liesl de Bruyn