Road Accident Fund Internship Vacancies Available for unemployed people between the age of 18 and 35 December 2016
Fresh recruitment at Road Accident Fund in South Africa 2016
Jobs opening : Internship for unemployed people in South Africa 2016
PANEL MANAGEMENT OFFICER INTERNSHIP (23092016CPMU)
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads
Closing Date: 12/13/2016
Purpose of the Internship: The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for a Panel Management Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work based exposure;
- Assessing and reporting on panel attorneys’ work in progress;
- Logging, analysis and auctioning of breaches by service providers;
- Co-coordinating signing of and changes to service level agreements;
- Establish and maintain a detailed contracts register;
- Co-coordinating complaints and escalations relating to service providers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12/ NQF 4
- LLB Degree/BCOM Law
- Valid driver’s license is an added advantage, must be older than 6 months and unendorsed.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
The interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 13 December 2016
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following e-mail address email@example.com
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
Email Applications to: