Risk Benefit Solutions – Financial Manager Job in Cape Town, CBD Dec 2016
Career recruitment : Financial Manager Vacancy in South Africa
Employment Vacancy : Risk Benefit Solutions Latest Jobs 2016
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
RBS is one of the largest fully fledged financial services advisory firms in southern Africa. Our services cover a broad spectrum of needs including insurance broking, risk management, corporate risk advisors, Employee benefit administrators and Consultants, and Health and Wealth management.
To support the implementation of the business strategy through effective financial management, analysis and reporting.
- Implement and coordinate process and finance information system change and enhancements
- Monitor and report on financial performance regarding profitability of the company
- Analyse cash flow, cost controls and expenses and give advice to the business
- Proactive management reporting on all financial areas of the business
- Provide trend analysis and business metrics to advise on business decisions and profitability
- Track individual departments against budget – both on income and expenses
- Oversees and approves the processing on revenue and expenditure
- Coordinates the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Manage credit control process ensuring effective collection of all outstanding premiums.
- Support corporate finance – responsibilities to include due diligence, financial modelling and forecasting.
- Support the CEO with investor relations by way of reporting and presentations
- Oversee and manage the Risk Management plan of the business
- Ensure compliance in terms of all the financial requirements (SARS, and Companies Act, etc.)
- Oversee and manage the procurement function of the company in line with business strategy
- Manage and oversee budget processes
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and oversee the financial management and profitability of the company
- Responsible for business forecasts and analysis
- Manage the performance of the Finance team
- Serve on various committees such as Compliance, BBBEE, etc.
- Responsible for overseeing and taking part in audit processes with external auditors
- CA (SA)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Team management
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of accounting systems (Pastel Evolution)
Deseree van den Berg
Risk Benefit Solutions