Clerk – Finance Job Opportunity in South Africa 2016/2017
Jobs recruitment : Clerk Vacancy in South Africa Dec 2016
Clerk Career Opening in South Africa 2016
Salary:R98 340 – R127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Computer Literacy
- Communication Skills
- Relevant work experience
- Process/ Complete correspondence received handle account enquires & Complete consumer application for final readings
- Process application forms for meter test and handle general enquiries
- Handle enquiries regarding high consumption, water leak, final accounts, R/D cheques reconnection of electricity & meter replacement
- Assist counter and telephone personnel
- Complete customer agreements and capturing of consumer information on billing systems and issuing of receipts
- Find unallocated payments & transferring it to correct accounts, by giving notes to the officials that does the allocations
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.