e-Merge IT Recruitment – Senior EBS Developer Vacancy in Johannesburg Dec 2016
Fresh recruitment : Senior EBS Developer Work in South Africa
Jobs opening at e-Merge IT Recruitment
|Remuneration:||R750000 – R800000 per year Cost to company|
Fly kick your way into the new year with an out of this world opportunity within South Africa’s leading technologically advanced financial hub! They are looking for a senior Oracle EBS developer to play a key role in designing and extending applications used in the company. This role will be responsible for designing and developing solutions and support of multiple applications within the Oracle e-Business suite.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s in computer science/information technology
- Certification in Oracle will be an added advantage
- Eight years’ experience developing solution for Oracle’s e-business suite
- Experience in at least two full lifecycle Oracle implementations
- Technical expert and have been involved in code development for modules like AOL, INV, ONT, AR, PO, AP, GL, CM, WMS etc. and providing technical solution/advice
- Experience in Oracle’s development tools including reports, forms, BI publisher, Workflow Builder and OAF
- Expery in SQL, PL/SQL
- Exposure to overall architecture of Oracle e-business suite (R12) and its interaction with other Oracle products
- Knowledge of Oracle AIM methodology
- Demonstrates a high level of management skill, with particular emphasis on interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to motivate staff
- Financial industry experience secures!
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop solution design, technical specifications, modifications to standard forms and reports
- Develop new forms and reports, develop interfaces in and out of the e-business suite and work on incidents raised by end user support for multiple applications in multiple geographies
- Responsible for code development associated with multi-phase, multi-country roll-out strategy
- Responsible for carrying out support for the global ERP implementation.
- Analyse and design test scenarios and test cases based on business and/or technical requirements
- Sustain a broad knowledge of business process and consult internally regarding technical architecture and software development necessary to solve complex business needs
- Follow best practices of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. The opportunity offers a competitive compensation package with a chance for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include banking benefits and better savings.
The reference for this job is ND35042-2016. This is a permanent role based in Johannesburg offering a salary of R750,000 to R800,000 CTC per annum.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates.
Email Nicole.D on email@example.com. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities. Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Nicole De Sousa
e-Merge IT Recruitment
011 463 3633