Capital Edge Recruitment – Project Manager Vacancy in Cape Town 2016
Current open jobs at Capital Edge Recruitment Dec 2016
Employment Position : Project Manager Work in South Africa 2016
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
A project manager opportunity has become available with one of our clients, a digital solutions consultancy. They offer their customers a range of digital products, screen based assets and solutions to improve the reach and impact of content.
Join this professional, engaged and innovative team. The project manager will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific project from beginning to end.
- Participate in visioning and release planning workshops with clients.
- Participate in scoping sessions as well as prioritising deliveries with clients.
- Create accurate project plans and driving the plan to a successful conclusion.
- Resource projects.
- Manage resource capacity in the team.
- Manage and track effort and progress and highlighting ways to keep the project on track despite issues.
- Set up and participate in sprint planning meetings in order to monitor project activity.
- Set up and participate in retrospective and review meetings with clients in order to monitor project activity.
- Set up and participate in daily stand-up meetings with cross-functional teams in order to monitor project activity.
- Listen to and remove any impediments identified during sprint planning meetings.
- Complete relevant agile documentation, e.g. burn down charts.
- Establish a sound understanding of the team’s capacity.
- Drive the delivery of projects according to time and budget.
- Manage profit margins of projects.
- Provide accurate reports on cost of sale.
- Ensure accuracy of documentation; authorisation to invoice client (AICs) and invoice request notes (IRNs).
- Ensure that clients receive and sign-off AICs.
- Ensure clients receive invoices.
- Manage debtors.
- Ensure ISO compliance.
- Monitoring communication within teams.
- Manage risk on projects and escalate accordingly.
- Maintain a base of contractors.
Technical knowledge (essential qualifications):
- Grade 12 and relevant degree/diploma in project management.
- Experience as a Project Manager or Traffic Manager in a digital environment using Agile principles advantageous.
- Minimum of three years’ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong planning, organising and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take ownership and display high levels of accountability and initiative.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to liaise at all levels of management and across different teams.
- Works well with others in a team.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts of a technical nature with a sound understanding of the underlying business environment.
- Ability to understand financial dashboard(s) and budgeting.
- Proficient in the use of MS Project, Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) and other web-based project management software.
Capital Edge Recruitment
072 487 3387