Liquorice Digitas LBi – Web Content Administrator Vacancy in Cape Town Dec 2016
Current open jobs : Web Content Administrator Vacancy in South Africa 2016
Employment Position : Liquorice Digitas LBi Latest careers 2016
|Reference:||#CPT – WCA|
Liquorice is a growing and dynamic online agency based in Cape Town, CBD, with a very tight knit team. We need someone who will fit into this driven and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, and updating and editing for the web, graphic design and site management with a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
This role will work closely with the following team roles: web producers, developers and test analysts.
Minimum qualifications – education and experience
- Relevant web design/development qualification e.g. National Diploma in multimedia technology
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience as a content administrator in a corporate or agency environment
- Fluent English and Afrikaans skills, verbal and written
- Manage content for organisation’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
- Maintains a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Experience working collaboratively with web content admin design and development teams in an agile environment
- Familiarity with web content management systems. (WordPress, Expression Engine and Umbraco advantageous)
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS, and insight into graphic and web interface design and multimedia tools such as with Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge of web marketing trends and campaign components such as writing for the web, newsletters, banners, polling, social media and blogs
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Passion, integrity and energy!
- Understanding of web content management systems
- Cross browser compatibility
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- An understanding of image dimensions used for web and how to optimize them.
- Enjoys people and working in a team
- Proactive, driven, assertive
- Achievement orientated
- Detail oriented
- Passion about their skills
- Enjoys leading edge technology
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Customer focused
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Uses initiative
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Problem-solving skills
Liquorice Digitas LBi