Education Credit Control Management – Sales Representative Job in South Africa Dec 2016
Jobs opportunity : Sales Representative in Johannesburg, Allens Nek, Roodepoort 2016/17
Jobs Advertisement : Sales Representative Work in South Africa 2017
|Remuneration:||R6000 – R7000 per month Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Allens Nek, Roodepoort|
You will be required to generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
Account sales representative job duties:
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, making the initial presentation, understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with the potential account, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections, preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
ECCM provides credit control services to commercial industry and schools
- Presentation skills.
- Internal communications.
- Informing others.
- Verbal communication.
- Closing skills.
- Motivation for sales.
- Sales planning.
- Territory management.
- Prospecting skills.
- Meeting sales goals.
- Self motivated.
- Target driven.
- Honesty and integrity.
Mrs H van Niekerk
Education Credit Control Management