Hyperli – Senior Account Manager Vacancy in Cape Town, Foreshore, CBD Jan 2017
Jobs recruitment for Senior Account Manager 2016/2017
Career opportunity at Hyperli in South Africa 2017
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Foreshore, CBD|
We are passionate about creating moments of perfect engagement between our employees, customers and local partner businesses. As a senior account manager, you will ensure that the relationships we have established with our partners will flourish. You will work hand in hand with local business’ to help them grow through our marketplace helping us meet our bottom-line targets.
As the primary point of contact with key partners you will maintain strong direct relationships, proactively resolving business issues with partners while tracking, analysing and communicating business trends impacting the relationship. This relationship will form the basis of sustainable sales and recurring trade within our marketplace.
Within Hyperli you will act as an internal advocate for the partners, understanding how their core business needs align with our marketplace and driving a win-win solutions.
You are proactive and able to multitask in a fast-paced, demanding, evolving and ambitious environment.
Your will provide exceptional standards of client service and consumer insights while successfully reaching stretch targets.
- Planning, implementing and directing sales, marketing and advertising activities with established business partners.
- Identify revenue opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Ongoing management of key marketing and advertising campaigns, collaborating closely with internal stakeholders.
- Operating as the lead point of contact between Hyperli and our business partners, introducing new products, promotions and services.
- Acting as the primary contact to address partner concerns and issues, providing exceptional customer services.
- Communicate data-driven sales/marketing analysis and recommendations that align partner business needs and with Hyperli sales opportunities.
- Work collectively with a driven team to encourage growth with existing accounts.
- Marketing/communications/business degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven sales success in an e-commerce account management role (preferable).
- At least two years of experience as an account manager, product manager or project lead in an online commerce environment.
- At least two years of experience in a sales or sales support role within online commerce.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience in successfully growing client accounts across a variety of industries.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate the impact of consumer trends within key accounts and develop profitable business solutions.