E-Commerce Planner Vacancy for Cape Town, Foreshore, CBD Jan 2017
Employment Position : E-Commerce Planner Work in South Africa 2017
Current open jobs for E-Commerce Planner in South Africa Jan 2017
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Foreshore, CBD|
We are looking for an ambitious, accountable and insightful planner to act as the gatekeeper between our fantastic operations and awe-inspiring sales teams.
As a touchpoint with entire business, you would ensure deals are priced and structured in a way that makes the most commercial sense.
You would curate innovative, exciting and engaging offerings while organising targeted customer communication. Your analytical insights and natural understanding of purchasing trends would ensure that all key decisions were based on sound data. You would ensure we had the best possible mix of deals and products, creating moments of perfect engagement between customers, employees and our business partners.
The ideal candidate for this role would have the unique blend of superb analytical skills, structured creativity and fashionable insight into consumer trends. Your eye for what will sell and understanding of the ideal price point would enable you to thrive and flourish a hands on and demanding environment. You will have the opportunity to participate in the full sales spectrum, from design, through financial planning and financial analysis to point of sale.
- Review and plan deals based on availability, gross profit and marketing goals.
- Create and disseminate Sales and revenue forecasting.
- Interpret and implement best practices for Hyperli’s sales strategy and work to develop and integrate tools for reporting and deal relevance.
- Help determine and track key performance indicators of each market’s relative success, as well as optimising deal quality, pricing, geography, and other attributes contributing to overall revenue impact.
- Support Hyperli’s buying team to achieve sales quotas based on city performance, market size and scheduling diversity.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of consumer and competitor trends across the e-commerce market.
- Influence business strategy to ensure customer-centric sales opportunities are prioritised and implemented.
- Ensure data-driven decision-making opportunities are communicated internally and externally, and, embedded as a way of working at Hyperli across all business functions.
- Identify drive and oversee profit optimisation.
- Determine, implement and evaluate performance indicators across the business to meet information needs.
- Tertiary qualifications required: Analytical discipline (commerce, science, engineering) preferable.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to make sense of complex data.
- Experience in marketing research or information systems in the retail industry.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
- Ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across all functions.
- Proven project management and operations skills with demonstrated ability to manage site-wide/organisational projects and initiatives.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and with the ability to take part in complex discussions.
- Accountable: A professional approach to quality, time, costs and deadlines.
- Ambitious: Committed to constantly learning and adding value.
- Proactive: An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Adaptable: Responsive to changing business needs and critical last minute deadlines.