Film And Publication Board Internship Programme Opportunities April 2018
The FPB is seeking a total of ten interns who are interested in having an opportunity to gain practical work experience and skills development within the Media Regulatory Sector (Films, certain publications, and Interactive Games).
Interns will be placed in one of the following areas:
- 6 interns to Support Services
- 2 interns for Classification
- 2 interns for Client Support
- You have just completed a recognized qualification in a relevant Support Services function (Law, ICT, Public Administration, Research, Communications, Supply Chain Management) or in Client Support or in Classification.
- You are based in the Johannesburg/Pretoria area and are a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
- You are interested in gaining experience and skills and/or building a future career in the Regulatory Sector.
- You are computer literate and have the ability to use MS Word, Excel, internet and e-mail at an intermediate to advanced level.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have good planning, organizing, and implementation skills.
- You are prepared to enter into a 12-month Fixed Term Contract with the FPB.
How To Apply
Persons interested in applying for the above positions are requested to download the Application Form from the FPB website www.fpb.org.za and submit a completed Application Form, comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications and ID to Jacqueline Steyn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter the position applied for in the email subject line.
The closing date for applications is 11 April 2018.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The Film and Publication Board reserves the right not to make an appointment. Employment Equity principles will be applied. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.