April 2018 – Current Open Vacancies At Rand Water – S.Africa
Internal & External applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacancies below at RAND WATER.
- Standard 8 and 12 months relevant horticultural experience or a Standard 10 and six months relevant horticultural experience.
- Ability to operate horticultural machinery such as a brush cutter and lawnmowers etc.
- Basic safety knowledge and ability to undertake the work.
- Grade 12
- Certificate in Records Management
- Computer literacy; with a working knowledge of MS Office will be an added advantage
- Valid Driver’s license and ability to pass driving competency assessment by the Transport Department at Central Department
ADMIN ASSISTANT ELECTRICAL
- Gr 12 or equivalent coupled with admin qualification
- Computer literate in Excel, MS Word, and SAP
- Maximo would be an advantage.
- 2 years relevant experience in an Admin environment
- Preference will be given to applicants with disabilities
- Click HERE to: GARDENER VACANCY
Maintain and develop EMS landscapes and facilities using various horticultural equipment, machines, and tools in a labor-intensive work environment as instructed
- Click HERE for RECORDS COURIER
To provide a vital driver/courier service in the business of the organization, by collecting and delivering postal items/parcels at the required deadlines
- Click HERE to ADMIN ASSISTANT ELECTRICAL
To provide administrative support to the Electrical Foreman.