Intern at Liquorice Digitas LBi for Digital Marketing April 2018
Digitas Liquorice is one of Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies specialising in a range of services from web, mobile, social media, CRM, content creation and search engine marketing.
In 2014 Liquorice was acquired by Digitas, the world’s largest digital network. In 25 countries around the world, across 40 offices, there are more than 7 000 digital experts working to enrich people’s lives via our unique blend of strategy, creativity, media and technology.
- Doing research for e-newsletter content (liaise with client and other stakeholders)
- Writing copy and/or copy platforms
- Sourcing images, newsletter lay-out
- Ensuring client approvals of copy, layout and look and feel of newsletter
- Oversee the testing and sending of all newsletters
- This includes the creation and sending of all event invites
- Management of data entry
- Reporting on growth and segmentation of consumer databases
- Updating the website with past and upcoming events (liaise with client on collecting all event write-ups and images)
- All activity on all our websites is tracked and candidate will ensure to collate all data for client on a monthly basis
- Updating status reports
- Facebook reports
- Undertaking administrative tasks (filing, emails, document storage, research)
- Costing briefs
- Conversational briefs
- Understanding of social networking platforms
- Understanding of the online environment
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis
- Keeping up to date with current and emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, lists and opinion-leading websites
- Good command of the English language
- Research skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google/Gmail
- Understand and integrate SEO techniques into client websites
- Understand and interpret Google Analytics
- Basic experience or training in e-marketing
- Able to initiate and follow process
- Able to communicate well as they will be interacting with clients
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile
- Able to work well within a team and a fast learner
- Use of initiative
- Problem solving
- Priority setting – organised
- Team player
- Attention to details
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com using the reference mentioned above. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.