Internal Audit Intern at SAPPI in S.Africa April 2018
Sappi Southern Africa is looking for an Internal Audit Intern for a period of 12 months to provide the incumbent with internal audit skills and competencies and assist in executing related activities across the designated region.
REPORTING TO: Regional Audit Manager
- Conduct financial, IT, and operational audits in accordance with relevant professional standards.
- Research internal audit, governance, control, and risk management developments and provide feedback to Management.
- Support Management with the administration of Sappi’s Internal Control and audit systems.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- An individual with energy who will take initiative and be able to work independently.
- Professional ethics particularly integrity, objectivity, and respect for confidentiality.
- Strong oral and written communication and report-writing skills (English language).
- Information gathering, evaluation, and problem-solving skills.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric with a BCom Accounting degree
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Honors / Post Graduate Studies would be advantageous
Closing date: 18 April 2018
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful