Direct Sales Executive Jobs in Johannesburg April 2018
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||MSG GROUP SALES|
- The Direct Sales Executive is expected to understand the profiles, audiences and product offerings of MSG Group radio stations
- Be abreast with the strategic and commercial priorities of MSG Group Stations
- Understand each individual client’s strategic, marketing and communications priorities to continuously align to periodic market changes and identify opportunities to maximise revenue
- Represent the entire range of company products and services, to business owners/managers
- A comprehensive understanding of SMMEs and private businesses not represented by media agencies
- Track market insights and the drivers that influence client’s marketing and spending decisions
- Manage a portfolio of existing and prospective direct accounts with a long-term revenue growth view by solidifying long-term commitments across all MSG platforms
- Develop and execute customized sales programmes to acquire new accounts
- Have the ability to negotiate at various client levels across diverse cultures and demographics
- Source, identify and secure new business opportunities from private entities, initiatives and trade activities, by putting together concise, impactful, innovative and solution driven proposals for the clients, to meet their objectives and the company’s Direct media spend share objectives
- Ability to focus on the needs of non-traditional media clients by engaging and expanding on their interests and expectations and identifying common ground opportunities.
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantity of information quickly, while maintaining attention to details of both the client’s and the company’s objectives.
- Maintain a record of high client satisfaction service level through client retention and an achievement of an annual average of 70% of assigned targets.
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure optimal after sale operational and that clients receive a high quality and consistent service at all times.
- Effectively manage station’s inventory, client accounts and budgets with all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure collections and timeous payments are made by clients
- Complete all required administrative reporting activities such as forecasts, expense reports and weekly status reports on time
- Establish positive working relationships with the local and regional agencies and key leaders
- Ability to implement sales strategies and tactics to grow sales in a highly competitive market.
- Experience in working with small and large enterprises across various categories i.e Minerals, telecommunications, financial services within geographically and demographically localised piorities.
- Demonstrate a track record of no less than three million annual sales achieved over a period of two years.
Apply by email