Raizcorp – Social Media Coordinator Vacancy in Sandton April 2018
|Remuneration:||R15000 – R20000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Laptop|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We’re looking for your skill, qualification and experience in social media to join our prestigious, fun and creative marketing team. Raizcorp is all about entrepreneurship, so a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and people development will be a big advantage to you if you’re interested in applying. You’d be joining an internal marketing team representing various brands. We do it all ourselves, so be prepared to roll up those sleeves and jumping in where help is needed.
The social media coordinator supports our marketing manager by creating effective communication and relationships between Raizcorp and it community through our various social media platforms. You will be a premium brand ambassador, critically responsible for building, maintaining and proactively living the Raizcorp and allied brands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating an editorial calendar and syndication schedule.
- Fueling social conversations to gaining quality engagement.
- Editing, publishing and sharing daily content on all social media.
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- Building meaningful connections and encouraging community members to take action.
- Creating social content and campaigns tied to integrated seasonal campaigns.
- Reviewing metrics from analytic dashboards and report on trends, traffic, conversations, and overall performance.
- Running and daily monitoring of all Raizcorp owned and allied companies’ social media and all Pay Per Click (PPC) adverts online to ensure they are running optimally to achieve business needs.
- Creating all social media reports and meet all social media goals for the year.
- Quick response time to change up PPC ads if they aren’t generating the required leads for the business.
- Ensuring that content plans don’t include content pertaining to our competitors and their efforts in the market.
- Take direction from department leadership, including documenting detailed requirements, and asking questions to clarify assignments.
- Generating all required departmental reports.
Raizcorp is, according to The Economist, the only genuine incubator in Africa. However, we prefer to think of ourselves as a Prosperator™ rather than an incubator. We provide business support for enthusiastic, growth-hungry entrepreneurs, offering them a platform that fosters learning and guidance, which can be translated into practical business success.
- Three years of proven work experience as a social media coordinator.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Degree/diploma in communications/marketing/social media.
- Design and photography experience a plus.
- Proven track record demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Using social listening platforms.
- Experience in using tag management tools.
- Experience in using conversion tracking tools.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- A valid driver’s license with own reliable transport is a non-negotiable for this role as the SMC will be required to travel to and from key events, expos and launches.