April 2018 – Department Of Water And Sanitation Current Vacancies – S.Africa
DWS Vacancies in various provinces and regions. Please note that the Z83 form is compulsory for the post we have listed.
REF NO: 040518/26
Branch: Operational Integration: North West
SALARY : R152 862 per annum (Level 5)
CENTRE : Mmabatho
REF NO: 040518/27 CD: Human Resource Management Directorate: Employee Performance Management
SALARY: R152 862 per annum (Level 5)
CENTRE : Pretoria
- A Senior Certificate and certificate in Secretarial Services.
- One (1) to two (2) years experience in secretarial duties and general administration.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Knowledge in secretarial duties, computer literacy, proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook, sound organizational skills.
- Good people skills.
- High level of reliability and flexibility.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Basic Knowledge of dispute resolution process.
- Understanding of project management related issues.
- Basic Financial Management and knowledge of PFMA.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Accountability and Ethical Conduct.
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Innovation and networking skills.
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
REF NO: 040518/28 (X4 POSTS) CD: Human Resource Management Dir: Planning Recruitment & Selection
SALARY: R152 862 per annum (Level 5)
- A National Senior Certificate. Twelve (12) months working experience will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge and insight of Human prescripts.
- Knowledge of registry duties, practices as well as ability to capture data, and operate 46 computers.
- Knowledge of the Public Service Act and Public Service Regulation.
- Working knowledge and understanding of legislative framework governing the Public Services.
- Interpersonal relations, flexibility,, and teamwork.
- Basic knowledge of problem solving and analysis.
REF NO: 040518/29 (X5 POSTS) CD: Auxiliary Services
SALARY : R127 851 per annum (Level 04)
CENTRE : Pretoria
- A National Senior certificate.
- Basic security officer’s course and training.
- Knowledge of the access control procedures.
- Knowledge of measures for the movement of equipment and stores.
- Knowledge of prescribed security procedures (e.g MS, NSA, Protection of Information Act. etc) and the authority of security officers under these documents.
- Experience and knowledge of the relevant emergency procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours.
- Report writing, Investigations and riot control skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- First aid and fire prevention competencies.
- Good searching and evaluation skills.
Pretoria: Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to the Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X350, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver to Continental Building, Corner of Visagie and Bosman Street, Pretoria. For attention: Ms. L Van Wyk
Kimberly: Please forward your application, quoting the post reference number, to The Provincial Head: Northern Cape, Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X6101, Kimberley, 8301 or hand-delivered to 28 Central Road, Beaconsfield, Kimberley, 8301. For attention: Ms. C Du Plessis
Gauteng: Please forward your application, quoting the post reference number, to The Provincial Head, Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X995, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand delivered at 285 Francis Baard Street, Bothongo Plaza
East Building, 15th Floor. For attention: Mr. Daniel Masoga
Mbombela, Groblersdal: Please forward all applications quoting the reference number to The Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X 11259 Mbombela,1200 or hand deliver at Prorom Building, Cnr Brown & Paul Kruger
Streets, Mbombela. For attention: Mr. MJ Nzima
Polokwane: Please forward your application quoting the reference number to The Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X 9506, Polokwane, 0700 or Hand Deliver to Azmo Place Building Department of Water and Sanitation, 49
Joubert Street, Corner Thabo Mbeki & Joubert Streets, Azmo Place Building (Registry Office 4rth floor). For attention: Mr. M.P Makgakga, Tel 015 – 290 1386
Bellville: Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to The Regional Head: Western Cape, Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X16, Sanlamhof, 7532 or hand deliver to Sigma Building, 3
Blankenberg Road, and Bellville. For attention: Mr. B. Saki 021 941 6018
Durban: Please forward your application quoting the reference number to The Provincial Head: KwaZulu Natal, Department of Water and Sanitation. P.O. Box 1018, Durban, 4000 or hand-delivered to 88 Joe Slovo Street (previously Field Street), Southern Life Building, 9th Floor, Durban. For attention: The Manager (Human Resources)
Mmabatho: Please forward your application quoting the reference number to The Acting Provincial Head: North West, Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bagx5 Mmabatho 2735 or and deliver at Mega City Shopping Centre, Corner Dr. James Moroka drive and Sekame Road, Unit 99 Ground floor. For attention: Mr. MJ Ntwe
Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document.
No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Note: If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo standard Government security clearance procedures including verification of qualifications. Should you be in a possession of a foreign qualification(s), it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). “All SMS shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated to the department.
Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency-based assessments).
The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools” People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the posts.
People who are not employed by the Public Service Departments are welcomed to apply for posts.