Omnia Seeks A Chemical Engineer In Training – S.Africa April/May 2018
Omnia has an exciting opportunity for young South African citizen graduates who are interested in gaining experience, growing and developing skills and nurture their ability to take their career and learning curve into new heights.
We are looking for Chemical Engineering graduates for a 12-month graduate program based at our production facility in Sasolburg where you will learn from experienced Engineers and Specialists.
Does this interest you?
Then go ahead and apply for this awesome opportunity.
- BSc/BEng (Chemical Engineering) degree
- No previous experience required but any relevant previous work experience will be an advantage.
- Must not currently be enrolled in a graduate development programme.
- Academic Performance will be taken into consideration.
- Process/Chemical/Process Safety Engineering related work.
- Completion of assigned deadline-driven tasks under the guidance of a mentor. All tasks assigned are for the trainees own learning.
- Perform regular analytical analysis of plant performance and suggest room for improvement in the process and operations.
- Scope and manage projects for implementation.
- Manage project budget.
- Coach and guide operators to operational excellence.
- Help support the continuous improvement initiatives with focused improvement for the factory.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- High energy levels.
- The ability to work independently under pressure.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Eager to learn.
- Out of the box thinker.
Please provide an updated CV and most recent academic records in your profile.