DRDLR Job of An Office Assistant April 2018
Department of Rural Development and Land Reform is seeking to employ an Office Assistant. The entry requirement is a national diploma in Office Administration.
(REF NO: 3/2/1/2018/113) Office of the Chief Registrar of Deeds
SALARY : R226 611 per annum (Level 7)
CENTRE : Pretoria
- National Diploma in Office Administration/Public Administration.
- 1-year experience in rendering secretarial and support services to senior management.
- Government systems and structures.
- Understanding of the management information and formal reporting system.
- Professional office etiquette.
- Knowledge of office administration.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Good interpersonal relations Skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LAND REFORM
DRDLR is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity
in DRDLR through the filling of posts. We reserve the right not to fill a position.
Only applications submitted online via the e-Recruitment System @ https://drdlr.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx will be accepted.
CLOSING DATE: 04 May 2018 at 16:00
Late applications will not be considered after the closing date. Kindly note that technical support is available from Graylink, Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17.00 @ 021 424 8677 should you experience any difficulties with your online application.
It would be appreciated if you can only upload those course certificates applicable to the post that you apply for.
All applicants must be SA Citizens/Permanent Residents or Non-SA Citizens with a valid work permit.
Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and competency assessments at a time, date and place as determined by DRDLR.
The Department reserves the right to conduct pre-employment security screening and the appointment is subject to positive
security clearance outcome.
Applicants must declare any/pending criminal, disciplinary or any other allegations or investigations against them.
Should this be uncovered post the interview the application will not be considered for the post and in the unlikely event that the person has been appointed such appointment will be terminated.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL VACANCIES