Titan Digital : Social Media Manager Vacancy in S.Africa May 2018
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Pension Fund, Medical Aid|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
This is not another ad for a ‘social media manager’, this is the start of a journey to find a multi-skilled digital ninja who has the ability to engage with words and be the perfect addition to our growing team. We are searching for a digital enthusiast to assist our social media dream team, which is growing faster than a hipster following at a craft beer convention.
You need to know your way around Adobe Creative Suite and be a bit ‘OCD’ when it comes to spelling and grammar. Passion is key, creativity is essential and experience with managing more than a handful of clients, is a big bonus.
Forget working for Google or Mr Zuckerberg, Titan Digital is a dynamic Australian-based digital agency, specialising in web design, SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing.
Titan have set up shop in Cape Town and now we’re expanding at a ‘Usain Bolt’ rate, which is why we have just moved to the trendiest offices in Sea Point; and yes we have the most amazing sea views!
Social media copywriting:
- Deliver compelling written content for 20+ clients (Can you draw people in with 280 characters or less?)
- Compilation of top-notch content calendars
- Schedule social media posts through Social Report – being meticulous is key here
- Making last minute changes to scheduled posts
- Trouble-shooting scheduling issues
Multimedia content creation:
- Create eye-catching custom graphics
Providing strategic input:
- Compile social media strategies that wow clients
- Provide input and ideas around engagement promotions that bring in top results
- Bring new ideas to the table in order for us to stay ahead of the curve and grow our client spend.
- Create and execute paid advertising strategies to increase clients’ ROI.
Social media maintenance:
- Monitor user engagement, and follow strict social media escalation protocols
- Compile easy-to-understand monthly reports
- Liaise with Titan’s Australia-based digital account managers (thank goodness for Skype!)
- Relevant bachelor’s degree would be beneficial
- Participating in social media on behalf of clients (two years’ experience)
- Experience with Facebook Business/Ads Manager running paid advertising campaigns (one year)
- Digital copywriting (two year’s experience)
- Adobe Creative Suite know-how (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat): basic – intermediate proficiency
- A general understanding of the terms ORM, SEO, PPC, CPM, etc.
- Ambitious, hardworking and a great communicator
- Experience at a digital agency
- Works well under pressure – don’t worry you will always have the support of the team
- Friendly, outgoing personality with zero tolerance for office politics
Our days start slightly earlier, but also end earlier, which means more time for other awesome activities in the afternoons!
Please feel free to cyber stalk us, if you haven’t already!!
Please send your current CV to Sean Bloom at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you haven’t received a response from us two weeks after sending through your CV, please consider your application as unsuccessful.