Frost & Sullivan seeks suitable candidates to join our team as a research interns. We have positions across all our business units. Research Interns are a key part of the research practice, gaining excellent professional experience, and opportunities to gain exposure and build their profiles in Research and Consulting.
Frost & Sullivan is a growth partnership company focused on helping our clients achieve transformational growth as they are impacted by an economic environment dominated by accelerating change, driven by disruptive technologies, megatrends, and new business models.
Our global research and consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire our clients to create visionary growth strategies for their futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist our clients by making their goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, megatrends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Next Big Things” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Next Big Thing”.Key responsibilities for the Investment Index:
• Contact identified companies to add to the index, introduce them to the index and obtain buy-in
• Verify all company information from size to a customer base and investment needs
• Manager the Index content quality and reliability
• Thoroughly brief the companies about the index, explaining why they should join it and what to expect
• Assist with creating marketing materials for the indexKey Skills:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent telephonic manner
• Strong administration
• Excellent English, spoken and written.
• Strong organizational skills and good work planning ethic
• Strong team player and communicator.Experience:
• Undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognized university in ICT / Engineering / Environmental Sciences / Business Sciences is required.
• No prior work experience is needed.
What the intern will gain:
• Proven work experience in a global company
• Improved business acumen and an understanding of SMEs in Africa
• Deepened knowledge of the African working environment
• Insight into industry trends
• Access to Frost & Sullivan’s global research
How To Apply
Suitable applicants should apply in writing, providing a CV, and cover letter to email@example.com
quoting reference: Intern.