UI/UX Designer jobs in Cape Town May 2018
|Remuneration:||R20000 – R30000 per month Basic salary|
My client is a small full-service product design studio, they are looking for a UI/UX designer. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the Fintech space and experience working within the UI/UX fields.
This is an opportunity for growth as you will be part of a very small team, working directly with the clients.
- Take ownership of wireframing and designing user interface designs for web and native mobile products.
- Ensure a consistent look and feel across all platforms.
- Maintain and enhance the visual assets and style guides used across all platforms.
- Collaborate with Product Team and business stakeholders to design and deliver new user experiences.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure successful execution of the UI designs and adhere to the specified guidelines.
- At least two to three years’ experience in a combination of UX/UI design for web and mobile.
- Proven experience working with design systems and style guides.
- Highly competent working with Sketch and Invision.
- An appreciation for the financial/technology space.
- Please include your portfolio in your application to show recent design work.
- Be up-to-date with UX principles, graphic design standards and trends for both mobile and web platforms.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Good at problem-solving and simplifying complex processes, and the ability to translate verbal ideas into concepts and designs that demonstrates the user experience.
- The ability to present the rationale for design decisions.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate concepts clearly to different audiences.
- Monthly informal feedback to ensure you’re always growing.
- Monday morning drink of your choice from the neighbourhood coffee shop.
- Friday drinks to wind down a week.
- Monthly lunch with the team.
- Internal challenges (think Dribbble).
- Three ‘duvet days’ a year (Extra leave with no questions asked).