May/June 2018 – New Hanover Preparatory School Internships
New Hanover Preparatory School is a co-educational Pre-Primary and Primary School, offering education in a country setting from Grade RRR to Grade 7.
The successful applicant must:
- Be enrolled as a Bachelor of Education or another degree with the aim to study a PGCE, with an accredited distance learning institution
- Have strong personal values and be actively supportive of the school’s Christian ethos
- Be enthusiastic about working with young children
- Be able to work and cooperate in a professional team environment
- Be able and willing to participate in the school’s extra-curricular programme
- Be self-motivated and disciplined
Our internship programme offers both on-the-job training and mentoring and a holistic development plan for each intern. The remuneration package will include a monthly allowance, food allowance, accommodation, and study costs.
A letter of application together with a CV, copy of qualifications and the names and contact details of at least 3 referees should be submitted to:
The Headmaster, New Hanover Preparatory School, at the email address email@example.com.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. New Hanover Preparatory School reserves the right not to proceed with filling this post.