GE: Graduate/Internship Vacancy June 2018
Summary: Responsible for general administrative duties and operations to capture data.
At GE, we keep our legacy in motion by living our core beliefs. We act. We learn. We get better. We are never satisfied with being satisfied and we constantly insist on being more tomorrow than we are today. Some companies are retreating – we are moving our culture and our opportunities forward to embrace the digital industrial future.
- Receive and transfer telephone calls
- Responsible for manual and computerized filling
- General filing and maintenance of the filling system
- Capture data
- Typing emails, booking of courier and maintenance of courier records
- Distribution of office stationery
- Book and schedule meeting rooms
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
Applications from people living with disabilities are preferable.
- Good communication skills
- Team player and able to work with and through others
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels and suggest appropriate solutions and processes
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according to with all local laws protecting different status.