FVE INTERIORS – Sales Executive Vacancy in S.Africa June 2018
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Zonnebloem, Gardens|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
FVE Interiors is looking for a dynamic and creative sales executive to generate business opportunities through lead generation, setting up of appointments engaging with new and existing customers and by building strong relationships. Previous experience related design in the property/construction industry is a must.
Person profile personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company management.
Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Well-presented and business-like. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Lead generation and setting up of appointments
- Provide clients with relevant information in response to enquiries
- Attend to client queries and general requests
- Maintain accurate records, sales forecasts and activity reports
- Developing relationships at various levels through use of direct sales techniques.
- Input all information onto the CRM system.
- Maintain and update Sales Pipeline daily on activity, quotes and sales.
- Maintain relationships with existing client database while building new client relationships
- Ensure clients needs and expectations are understood
- Manage budgets, ensure profitability of accounts and value for clients
- Actively follow up and drive sales from initial presentation
FVE Interiors specialises in interior design for corporate, retail, commercial and hospitality industries. Our full turn-key solution consists of design, procurement and project management. Key accounts include TFG, Fossil, Remax etc.
Specific job skills: Able to communicate and motivate via written media. Understands the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including market sector targeting, solutions selling, etc. Appreciates the need for consistency within company’s branding especially PR and the internet.
Computer skills: Must be adept in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, internet and Outlook. A highly creative mind and skills in visualising solutions from a design/interior point of view.
Business and selling skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Should ideally be able to demonstrate success and experience in dealing with large companies and achieving genuine sales growth. Ideal knowledge of property industry would be advantageous. Sales experience is necessary.