Rata Social Services New Job Position Available – S.Africa June 2018
Employment Position at Rata Social Services – S.Africa June 2018
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organisation) and is our main focus the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children’scourt inquiries and foster care services). We also implement community development projects in vulnerable communities. The Organisation has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified program managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and secretaries.
Job Title: Social Workers [2 Positions]
Job Location: Gauteng
- Elsburg (East Rand, Gauteng) – one Social Worker. Submit your CV to: Karen du Buisson at email@example.com
- Krugersdorp (West Rand, Gauteng) – one Social Worker. Submit your CV to: Ina Grobbelaar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: According to years’ experience
These are full-time contract positions.
- Applicable BA (Social work) Degree
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Have a valid driver’s licence (persons with only a learner’s licence will not be considered)
Applications not adhering to the above minimum requirements will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 11th June, 2018