2018 / 2019 – Graduate / Internship Programme At Sanlam in S.Africa
This 18-month graduate leadership programme provides structured development opportunities focusing on self-development (leadership competencies) while at the same time it also gives you the opportunity to earn valuable technical experience across multiple fields.
Closing Date: 15 July 2018
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
Apply for this graduate opportunity and you will enjoy the following:
- 18-month development programme.
- Facilitated development focusing on leadership and self-improvement.
- Interaction with other graduates in other parts of the business.
- Group coaching.
- Invaluable industry hands-on experience.
How do you benefit?
Sanlam offers market related salaries and significant additional benefits across a broad spectrum of roles. We also offer flexible positions from permanent to fixed term contracts of 18 months. We have a great track record of permanent roles being offered upon completion of the programme.
Grad / Intern: Fiduciary Consultant (PG 7)
Grad / Intern: Financial Planning Analyst
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. Law Qualification) or Commercial Degree (e.g. B. Comm)
Grad / Intern: Technical Specialist
- B Comm Degree
- Relevant Business Analyst qualification and/or interest.
Grad / Intern: Medical Underwriter
- Undergraduate degree in Biology, Genetics or Medical related field.
Grad / Intern: Forensic Data Analyst
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management Information Systems with the focus on either Computer Forensics or Business and System Analysis.
Grad / Intern: Accountant: Group Tax Services
- Comm/B. Accounting
- Post-graduate qualification in tax (or in process of obtaining).
Grad / Intern: Consultant: Advanced Analytics
- 4 year University degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Natural Science.
Chartered Accountant (CA) SA Training Programme
- Comm (Honours) Accountancy or equivalent of CTA
Trainee Risk Analyst
- A relevant tertiary qualification
Trainee Investment Analyst
- Commercial degree
Trainee Client Services Consultant
- Relevant Financial or business degree
Grad / Intern: Marketing
- Relevant Marketing/Brand Degree
Grad / Intern: Finance
- B Com or similar
GSA Integration: Support Operations (JG 7/8)
- Degree in Information Technology
- J2EE certification and Unix and or Linux certification would be advantageous
Graduate – Trainee Accountant
- BCom Accounting
Graduate – Provider Relations Consultant*
- BCom General Degree
Grad / Intern: Fraud Specialist*
- Forensic and/or Risk Management
Grad / Intern: Developer Front End or Back End*
- Sc./B.Com Computer Science/Informatics/Engineering
Grad / Intern: Compliance Assistant
- LLB degree
Grad / Intern: Associate Consultant
- BCom or BSC Degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics)