FNB Graduate Trainee New Job Position in S.Africa July 2018
First National Bank invites graduates to apply for their Graduate Trainee programme and gain vital experience in the world of work.
Job Title: FNB Graduate Trainee
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose
from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow.
We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
This trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc)
- Actuarial Science
- Industrial Psychology
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
- This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Only South African citizens need apply.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How To Apply
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Closing Date: 3 August 2018