Ithuba Lotto Internship Programme Vacancies in S.Africa July 2018
Do you hold a Marketing, Sales, ICt, Finance or Project Management degree/diploma, then you could be the Lottory industry’s next best bet!
Job Title: Ithuba Internship Programme 2018
Successful candidates will spend 12 months in the fast-paced world of lottery gaming, mentored by leading industry professionals, in an organisation that is recognised as a stand-out global performer by the World Lottery Association.
- National recognised diploma or degree
- Certified copies of the relevent qualifications and academic / statements of results, including matric (Grade 12 ).
- Motivational letter (300-400 words)
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 35 years old.
- Computer literate Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt in a high-performance environment
To apply, send your CV, certified copies of ID, qualifications and academic records to email@example.com or submit your application at an Ithuba Regional Office.
All applicants will be subjected to an assessment process as per the requirements of the internship programme
Opportunity Closing Date: Sunday, July 29, 2018