Location: JHB / PTA
The Internship programme is designed to provide individuals with the opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on work experience in an information technology environment. Interns undertake challenging assignments that provide the opportunity to learn about new technologies, sharpen skills and make significant contributions to the teams and projects they function in.
In an effort to reach goals set for the programme, interns are supervised and mentored. Through the safety of a mentoring relationship you are given the opportunity to achieve both professional and personal growth.
Accenture South Africa Internship 2019
Candidates must have completed their final year degree or diploma of studying in the following disciplines:
Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Informatics, SAP, Testing, Java and Project Management.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Outcome driven
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Analytical problem solver
- Proficient in technical, functional & professional skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Proven leadership skills
- Innovative, flexible and entrepreneurial
Accenture South Africa Internship and Jobs opening 2019
Please attach the following documents with your application:
- Updated CV
- Certified ID and Qualifications
- Full official academic transcripts