Girls and Boys Town New Ongoing Recruitment in S.Africa July 2018
Established in 1958, Girls and Boys Town (GBT) is a national nonprofit organisation that runs proven and successful programmes to strengthen vulnerable youth. Through a combination of interventions, we on average, assist between 16 000 to 20 000 beneficiaries a year. GBT core focus is to remove the obstacles and barriers that prevent children from finding their light and helping them to Shine.
Job Title: Child and Youth Care Worker for the Dingle Family Home for Boys
Job Location: Western Cape.
Salary: The remuneration package includes substantial benefits
- Grade 12/ Matric and a Child and Youth Care qualification
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with Adolescent youth
- Married person whose spouse works in the community
- Available to respond to youth needs on a 24hour availability basis
- A valid code 10 driver’s and PDP license practised driver
- Bilingual (additional traditional language advantageous)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Being adaptable and flexible
- Must be a mature person who is in a secure relationship and whose spouse would be equally committed to forming relationships and getting involved with the care of the young people in the home
To apply, submit your CV with a short cover letter to email@example.com
The Girls and Boys Town Dingle Family Home for Boys, requires a married couple to take on the role of live in House Parents.
Training and on the job support will be provided.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 24th July, 2018
Girls and Boys Town Jobs and employment July 2018