Jembi Health Systems Ongoing Recruitment July 2018
Career Opportunity : Job Description Product Owner/System Analyst,
Employment Vacancy :Jembi Health Systems Job Recruitment,
Jembi Health Systems is an African non-governmental organisation focusing on the advancing of the area of Global Health through the correct use and implementation of Health Systems and Information.
Job Title: Product Owner/System Analyst
Job Location: Cape Town
Salary: Remuneration will be negotiated in accordance with qualifications and experience
The position is a one-year contract position that may be renewed for a further defined period if funding is secured.
- Create and maintain the product backlog in JIRA and curate grooming sessions
- Prioritise backlog items with business stakeholders
- Understand and contribute to the writing of technical stories to add to the backlog
- Assist the scrummaster with other ceremonies (retrospective, planning)
- Communicate technical requirements to the development team
- Ensure that correct level of functional or technical specifications are available for each story
- Undertake technical analysis work that is focused at documenting system to system data exchange patterns and applying standards to the solution
- Liaise with business analysts, project managers and programme managers depending on each product and assist with business analysis and project management where necessary
- Proactively build and maintain good relationships with stakeholders
- Prepare and disseminate retrospective sprint reports to internal and external stakeholders after each sprint
- Prepare and disseminate details of upcoming sprint to the business
- Five year or more proven work experience as a project manager, product owner or business analyst
- Honours degrees or equivalent work experience
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Exposure to system analysis processes and interest in analysis
- Experience in software project management
- Experience with JIRA management software advantageous
- Experience working in the public health sector advantageous
- A technical background and an understanding of backend system to system communication patterns is necessary
- Ability to liaise both with stakeholders and with technical team and potentially implementers
- Knowledge of requirements definition, business modeling and systems analysis methodologies would be an advantage
To apply, submit motivational letter, and a detailed CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
All new Jembi positions are linked to specific project funding and include a three-month probationary period.
There is no guarantee the advertised position will be recruited as it will depend on funding being in place and the candidates applying meeting the criteria required to fill this position.
Preference will be given to SA citizens and permanent residents.
Applicants with work visas must possess visas which will permit them to work for Jembi Health Systems.
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, consideration will be given to Jembi Health Systems Employment Equity objective.
Jembi Health Systems is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2018