Amandla Development Current Job Opportunity S.Africa July 2018,
Career vacancy : Amandla Development Job Description,
Jobs Employment : Amandla Development Recruitment position,
Amandla Development is a nonprofit organisation that works to empower South African youth with equal access to quality education opportunities. Amandla facilitates a collective impact network in Philippi that fosters a community-driven, holistic, and sustainable approach to improving learner wellbeing and education outcomes.
Job Title: Reporting Accountant / Finance Associate
Job Location: Philippi, Cape Town
Start date: 6 August 2018
This is a part-time position for 6 to 8 hours, one day per week.
The purpose of the position is keeping our financial tracking updated weekly and providing that documentation at the end of the month for production of financial reports and eventually the annual audit.
- Finalise staff’s weekly reconciliations including prime entry and receipt collection
- Conduct bank statement recons
- Weekly tracking of organisation expenditure
- Finalise the monthly recons for the organisation
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office Excel
- Ability to manipulate complex formulas, and other high-level functions
- Understanding of accounting systems
- Experience in accounting for NPOs
- Ability to work from our Philippi office once a week
- Own computer
To apply, submit a CV (maximum two pages) and your hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Reporting Accountant” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No phone queries please.
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2018