Aug 2018 – Child Welfare Stellenbosch Vacant Position
Recruitment vacancy at Child Welfare Stellenbosch Aug 2018
Jobs opportunity at Child Welfare Stellenbosch S.Africa Aug 2018
The core business of Child Welfare Stellenbosch is a designated child protection organisation. The organisation achieves this through awareness programmes, prevention, early intervention, statutory intervention, alternative care (including adoptions) and family reunification services. Its team consists of 16 social workers, 6 social auxiliary workers and 4 administrative staff. Child Welfare Stellenbosch is managed by a Board of Management, consisting of 7 elected voluntary community members.
Job Title: Social Worker
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Cape Town
Salary: The salary in accordance with the subsidy received from the Western Cape Department of Social Development.
Starting date: As soon as possible
- Graduated social worker
- Experience in Child Protection will be an advantage
- Proof of registration with SACSSP as well as payment for 2018 / 2019
- Speaking and understanding Afrikaans and at least one other official language a must
- Knowledge of statutory work, mediation, group work as well as community work
- Cleared to work in the field of Child Protection
- Ability to write professional statutory reports
- Valid driver’s licence (compulsory)
To apply, submit an electronic CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2018
If you have not been contacted by 17 August 2018, consider your application as unsuccessful.
No correspondence will be entered into with applicants.
CW Stellenbosch reserves the right not to fill this position.