Mothers2Mothers New Ongoing Recruitment August 2018
Mothers2Mothers Job Employment
Vacant post : Mothers2Mothers work Opportunity
mothers2mothers (m2m) is an Africa-based global health not-for-profit organisation committed to eliminating the transmission of HIV from mothers to babies, and creating healthy futures for mothers, their families, and communities. m2m’s peer-based Mentor Mother model has proven effective in improving the health of women and their children, reducing mother-to-child HIV transmission rates, and generating significant savings on HIV treatment costs, while empowering HIV-positive women through training and employment. Since its founding almost 15 years ago, Mentor Mothers have reached more than 1.3 million HIV-positive mothers in nine countries in sub-Saharan Africa. The m2m model has been identified as a key strategy in the United Nations Global Plan to eliminate pediatric AIDS and promote healthy motherhood.
Mothers2Mothers Job Title: Remuneration Specialist
Job Location: Cape Town
m2m is recruiting for a Remuneration Specialist. The Remuneration Specialist will support the development and implementation of remuneration & benefits practices at mothers2mothers globally. This includes developing and implementing reward and benefit programs that will support the business to attract and retain talented individuals whilst ensuring maximum benefits realization for the organization. This position will be based in Cape Town.
Key Performance Areas:
- Salary Structuring, Survey Participation and Research
- Job Evaluation and Grading
- Remuneration Policy and Procedures
- Salary Offers and Negotiation
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources / Finance or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in remuneration and benefits.
- 3 years in a reward environment that includes benchmarking, pay design and surveys.
- A solid understanding of employee benefits and reward management.
- Good understanding of business change principles and how remuneration impacts on these.
- Good understanding and implementation of job design theory and best practice.
- A solid understanding of international labour law and an ability to undertake benchmarking exercises and assignments in this regard.
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions.
mothers2mothers is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly encourage applications from people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people.
Competitive salary packages will be negotiable in accordance with m2m’s remuneration policies.
Interested applicants should apply for this position via www.m2m.org/careers by 20 August 2018.