Programme to Improve Learning Outcomes (PILO) Job openings Aug 2018
Aug 2018 recruitment : Programme to Improve Learning Outcomes (PILO) Job S.Africa,
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Job in Gauteng Aug 2018
Programme to Improve Learning Outcomes (PILO) is a system wide change programme that seeks to provide district officials, teachers and school management teams with the tools and training needed to have professional, supportive, conversations about curriculum coverage based on evidence so that the problems of curriculum coverage are identified and solved and learning outcomes improve across the system.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Job Location: Gauteng
Salary: R 630 000 to R 780 000
PILO has been successfully supporting the KZN DoE Jika IMfundo programme in the Pinetown and King Cetshwayo Districts between 2015 and 2017 and is currently working in an additional 4 districts in KZN, the Free State and Gauteng.
- Assist design, develop, build and enhance the PILO monitoring framework and systems
- Supervise the collection, input, collation, input, collation and reporting from the monitoring system
- Represent PILO with all service providers and funders contributing and participating in and to the monitoring and evaluation implementation projects/s
- A minimum of a relevant Post Graduate degree or equivalent is required
- A specialist qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation is required
- Must have a driver’s license and own car
To apply, submit a covering letter, detailed CV and certified copied of qualifications to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2018