Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary Opportunities
The Western Cape Provincial Treasury is committed to creating opportunities for the youth and to address critical skills shortages in the fields of Economics, Accounting, Finance and Auditing. In 2008 we launched a bursary programme to provide our youth with the opportunity to
access tertiary education through bursaries.
Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary
Bursaries are available to Grade 12 learners and post- and undergraduate students interested in pursuing careers in:
To qualify for a full-time bursary from the Provincial Treasury, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen who resides in the Western Cape.
- Be between 17 and 35 years’ old.
- Obtained an average of 60% or higher for the previous year of study at high school or university.
- Not in receipt of any other bursaries.
- (if a postgraduate applicant) already obtained a B. Degree within one or more of the targeted fields of study.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for a bursary.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 28 September 2018
Do you have any more questions?
Nicolaas van Aarde
Tel: 021 483 3040
Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified by 30 November 2018.