Columba Leadership Programme Material Designer Job Vacancy in Western Cape Sept 2018
Columba Leadership’s is an NGO that activates youth enterprise and employment by helping young people transcend their personal circumstances and offers meaningful social impact to all investors.
Job Title: Programme Material Designer
Job Location: Western Cape
Report to: National Programme Manager
The purpose of the position overall purpose of this role is to design programme material and graphics.
- Create visual campaigns to promote the organisation’s programmes on-line and through other mediums
- Maintain a Corporate Identity Manual to ensure consistent application of all aspects of the organisation’s identity
- Develop programme material
- Modify existing programme materials
Programme Material Designer Job Requirements:
- Must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design as well as a Programme Design and Materials Qualification
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge in Web-ready graphics as well as Print-ready graphics
- Skills in photography will be an advantage
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in graphic and programme design
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s licence
- Be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure, and has creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Ability to grasp the requirements of the brief as well as consider practical solutions
- Attention to detail is a pre-requisite, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must possess organisational and time management skills
- Communication skills will also be required for this key role
To apply, submit your CV applications, together with a letter of motivation, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regret only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, consider the position filled.
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018