Rural Education Access Programme (REAP) Student Development Advisor Job 2018
Rural Education Access Programme (REAP) is a national NGO and Associate Body of the Southern African Catholic Bishops’ Conference that facilitates access to Higher Education for rural matriculants from low income households.
Job Title: Student Development Advisor
Job Location: Port Elizabeth
This is a full time, permanent position.
The purpose of the position is to provide holistic support to our students at Nelson Mandela University.
Student Development Advisor Job Requirements:
- Minimum of three years’ minimum experience working with youth, preferably in the higher education sector or student support services
- Undergraduate qualification in social work or related discipline
- Fluency in IsiXhosa
- Unendorsed driver’s licence with driving experience
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Facilitation skills
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Suite and database systems
- Knowledge of the Higher Education Institution sector
- Solutions-oriented and resourceful
- Team player
To apply, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018