HIVSA Trainer Job Vacancy in Johannesburg October 2018
HIVSA is a not for profit company which was established in 2002 with a full time staff compliment of over 100 members and is a strategic partner of the Gauteng Provincial Departments of Health and Social Development. HIVSA empowers individuals, community workers and organisations by developing their capacity and resilience to effectively address socio-economic and health issues in the context of high HIV and AIDS burden with the ultimate vision of creating an HIV free generation.
Job Title: Trainer
Job Location: Johannesburg
The Trainer will be responsible for providing both accredited and non-accredited training and subsequently offer the following: assessment, training reports and learner support. The Trainer will also be responsible for reviewing and development of training material as well as fulfilment of administrative tasks.
- Developing and updating of training materials
- Assessments of Portfolios of Evidence
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- BA Social Work degree with honours or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ experience working as a social worker
- Should have training experience and sound knowledge of HIV
- Assessment qualification and experience with registration with HWSETA an advantage
- Facilitating learning qualification an advantage
- Experience in mentorship or supervision
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and excellent patterns of communication
- Willingness and ability to travel outside of Johannesburg for training
- Ability to speak local languages
- Computer literate
- Have a valid unendorsed driver’s licence
To apply, submit a motivation letter and CV (not more than five pages), and three contactable referees to: The HR Manager, HIVSA, P O Box 3869, Southgate, 2082, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 244 5444.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 12th October, 2018