Audio Militia – Studio Manager Job in Johannesburg, Bryanston Oct 2018
We are excited to announce that we are currently looking for a full time Studio Manger to join the Audio Militia team!
We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, quick thinker and planner with the ability to implement, execute and oversee projects (often with tight deadlines which are fluid in nature). And most importantly – someone who can assist in maintaining the overall quality of work that leaves the studio.
Who we are:
Culture, above all else, is the most important aspect at Audio Militia.
We pride ourselves on our work ethic and true team work, our attention to detail is second to none and everything we do, we do with the utmost pride and integrity. Everybody takes accountability for themselves and their actions and in this, the team stands strong together, as one cohesive unit.
We are all about attention to detail, quality assurance, pride and friendliness and our clients are most precious to us, so take good care of them! That said, we always back our team up – we stand up for the business whilst delivering unsurpassable service with a smile. Relationship building is what we do best!
Should you wish to apply for the position or know any candidates who may meet the requirement, you are more than welcome to share CV’s and a brief motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org& kindly cc email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio Manager Job Requirements
As part of Production, your job will include but not be limited to the following:
- Diary management
- Traffic management
- Studio bookings
- Set up meetings for Management
- Deadline management
- Attend status meetings
- Obtain employee/part time details to submit to our accountant
- Answer Phones and Door
- Provide tea/coffee/ snacks at client meetings/presentations
- Maintaining studio ie shopping and tracking our supplies, tidying up the office, ordering access cards, getting keys cut, checking store room, sitting at reception, ordering and sourcing hardware – general ops facilitator
- Facilities maintenance – ie building and general query liaison
- Outsource for script translations
- Booking and handling of VO artists / Talent
- Retrieving Flighting Codes on completion of jobs
- SAMRO submissions
- Manage and oversee Bay Cards
- Printing and filing of relevant documents
- Delivery of WIPS/seps to all clients
- Delivery of final projects to clients
- Stand in for voice over recording sessions / Final Mix when engineers are fully booked
- Library Music Search for jobs