Pulse Health Solutions Jobs Positions Available [4 Positions] Oct 2018
Pulse Health Solutions is a Health Systems Advisory group specialising in providing practical, realistic and meaningful solutions to companies, government departments, funding agencies and NGOs working in the public health field. Our services include project management and implementation, research and evaluation of programmes, training and capacity building to strengthen the implementation arm of programmes and foster sustainable outcomes. The Advanced Clinical Care programme (ACC) is a USAID-funded initiative that seeks to advance the management of Drug-Resistant HIV &TB, strengthen mechanisms for early identification and management of failing HIV/TB patients. Pulse Health Solutions through funding from Kheth’Impilo is implementing the ACC programme in the Eastern Cape, Gauteng and Mpumalanga and is currently recruiting for the following positions in Buffalo City Metro, in the Eastern Cape.
Job Title: Medical Advisors x 3
Job Location: Eastern Cape (Buffalo City Metro)
The medical adviser will provide clincial technical leadership by leading the training, coaching and mentorship of clinicians in supported facilities and districts. S/he will be responsible for ensuring effective coordination of activities with those of the DoH, District Support Partners, and other PEPFAR-funded activities.
- A Medical Degree and/or a Diploma in HIV Medicine or Equivalent
- Advanced degree in MPH, PhD, or related degree in public health will be an advantage
- Significant experience in the HIV/AIDS & TB Programs, health systems strengthening and capacity building
Job Title: M&E Officer x 1
Job Location: Buffalo City Metro
The incumbent will construct and maintain Pulse Health databases and ensure that they are always up-to-date in order to standardize data storage, access and use for reporting and accountability. The person will conduct data quality review of internal data collected and report back to stakeholders Compile weekly, monthly or quarterly reports on patient outcome, file audits, facility assessments, trainings, meetings and workshops
- University graduate or diploma in higher education in computer science, information technology or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in database and data management systems of various content
- At least 2 years’ experience working with healthcare-related data management systems i.e. DHIS Tier.net, ETR.net, EDR-Web
- Knowledge of M&E issues and indicator development for system strengthening/capacity building with ability to build capacity in monitoring, evaluation and research
- Driver’s licence
To apply, please email CV with contactable references, copies of qualifications, and a covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 15 November 2018
If in the event that you do not hear from us within 20 days of closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.