The Character Company Professional Fundraiser and Proposal Writer Job in South Africa Nov 2018
The Character Company is a Christian based NGO in Noordheuwel, Krugersdorp. The Character Company goal is to help to change South Africa’s current culture of violence and abuse through an initiative for boys helping them to grow into good men by instilling honourable values.
Job Title: Professional Fundraiser and Proposal Writer
Job Location: Johannesburg
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: R 20 000
- Research and identify potential funders and funding opportunities
- Cultivate and develop relationships with funders
- Assist with proposal writing and submission
- Raise funds as per the targets agreed upon.
- Liaise with funders and assist with project reporting.
- Attend meetings with funders as required.
- Update funding database.
- Maintain calendar of application and reporting deadlines
- Assist with fundraising events as necessary
- Manage fundraising campaigns as necessary
- Monitor funding trends, attend webinars, etc.
- Any other reasonable tasks that may be required from time to time
- Minimum of three years experience in the fundraising field
- Verbal and writing skills in English
- Productive and efficient in meeting deadlines
- Flexibility in working hours
- Commitment to the goals and vision of the organisation
To apply, submit a CV, motivation letter and the contact details of two referees to email@example.com by no later than 15 November 2018
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2018