Lambano Sanctuary Office Manager Job Position in Germiston, Johannesburg Nov 2018
Lambano Sanctuary is a Christian NPO that responded to the HIV crises in 2001 by taking in Orphaned HIV plus children to live permanently in our facilities. In 2009 Lambano opened a Paediatric Medical Step-down Facility / Hospice to care for children with life-limiting and life-threatening illnesses. The NPO works in collaboration with the Public and Private Medical fraternity.
Job Title: Office Manager
Job Location: Germiston, Johannesburg
The purpose of the Office Manager is to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Ultimately, the Office Manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office, be the face of Lambano and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
- Oversee general Office Operations
- Greet and attend visitors
- Answer high-volume of incoming phone calls
- Deliver world class service to our customers.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including car rental
- Prepare agenda for meetings, take notes and minutes
- Manage the staff clocking machine
- Manage Lambano drivers, volunteers and children
- Organise meetings and outings for the children
- Shopping – groceries and clothes
- Red Cross – training and orientation
- SIM Volunteers – training and orientation
- Marketing presentations for local schools
- Maintain and keep relationships with local private schools in the area
- Management of IT, telephone and printers
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Develop and implement new administrative systems
- Submit children’s reports to relevant donors
- Assist fundraising and marketing team as and when required
- Administrative understanding of all the divisions of Lambano
- Perform other duties, as and when so requested, in support of team goals
- Diploma or degree equivalent
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Office Administration
- Project management experience
- Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage
- Experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases)
- Interactive, organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Effective office administration
- Ability to multitask
- Advanced administrative ability
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office
- Unendorsed drivers’ licence
- Own Vehicle
- Resilience and stress management
- Planning and organising
- Team work
To apply, submit a CV, and a motivational letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org, state “Office Manager ” in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No calls will be accepted.
Application Deadline: 23rd November 2018