Isilumko – Campaign Coordinator Vacancy in Port Elizabeth Nov 2018
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A national brand activations company is seeking a campaign coordinator for their Port Elizabeth branch.
This individual will be responsible for running various promotional campaigns, and will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Sourcing new candidates
- Registration and orientation
- Conducting database management duties
- Campaign selection and recruitment
- Campaign training
- Managing logistics
- Performance management
- In-field supervision
- Collateral management
- Storeroom management
- Preparing kits
- Office administration
- Quality control
To apply: please submit your CV with your salary expectation to the email address provided.
Start date: Immediate
Should you not receive a response within seven days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Marketing/PR/advertising qualification (diploma/degree)
- High level of computer literacy
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous work experience (at least two to three years within the same industry)